Thursday, April 30, 2020

Some Random Tops that I forgot About

Here are some tops that I missed, and that I also didn't get very good pictures of so I'm combining them into one post. Both are also from way back in 2016! The first is a gray and yellow halter top. I didn't realize it at the time, but halter tops were against the dress code, but no one ever said anything to either of us when Eesa wore this to school, probably because 1) she was only 5, and 2) look how cute she looks in her gray and yellow ensemble! This is a free pattern from Violette Field Threads, the Lola top. I used fat quarters from Walmart to make this shirt, I'm sure I can't get away with using fat quarters anymore these days, now that Eesa has grown. Anyway, super cute shirt, she wore a handful of times:

This next top is the Piper (old version) top from VFT, made from Walmart fabrics. It's not a very good picture and she only wore it once or twice. I also made a dolly outfit to match, and one for the above halter top. Here's a bad, but only, pic of her wearing the shirt:

No comments:

Post a Comment