Sunday, April 26, 2020

Trolls Dress

I made this cute sparkly Trolls dress summer of '17.  My niece was going to have a Trolls party and I wanted to make them some matching outfits to wear. I made Eesa a dress using the Fiona Pattern from Violette Field Threads, they had recently updated that pattern and I wanted to try it out. Its such a cute pattern, not very popular though, probably because it takes almost a full yard of fabric for just the bow in the back! I found this fabric at Joanns when the movie Trolls was all the rage.  You can't tell from the pictures, but there's a lot of sparkle in the dress. I liked this dress a lot, but for whatever reason, Eesa wasn't too into it so I ended up selling it a year later after only a couple wears. Not pictured--I also made my niece an outfit to coordinate with this dress.  Same pattern, but I made the top version and made some ruffled shorts to match.  





No comments:

Post a Comment