Friday, April 24, 2020

Oxford Bear Shirt

I do not believe this particular child of mine has been featured in this blog before.  I finally found a decent Oxford (classic button-up, collared) shirt pattern for boys from Peek-a-Boo pattern size.  I've certainly got my money's worth from this pattern, as I've made sooo many of these shirts since then. Here is my littlest guy sporting his cute bear shirt. I love this age when they are little enough that you can dress them in whatever you want. The fabric is from Joanns. I made the left side and the yoke solid black because I felt like if I were to do it all in the bear print, that the shirt would look like a pajama shirt. I did get a few (okay one, but that's better than none) compliments on this shirt when we went to the mall one day. I like getting compliments on stuff I make, especially when they don't even know that I made it--it means I'm doing something right!  


PS: Here are some other Oxford shirts I made previous to the bear shirt, I found these in a draft and if I don't post them now they'll probably be lost forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment