Sunday, April 26, 2020

Knit Long-Sleeved Shirt

I almost missed this one.  Its from way back in March 2018, and this is the one and only picture of it. It, being the shirt that I made for her, though I also made her the book as well but that's not what this post is about. I bought this fabric at Joanns, it is also the Doodles fabric therefore it shrunk after wearing and washing, despite my pre-washing it. Alas, she didn't get to wear for very long before it got too small for her. I used the Talulah knit pattern from Violette Field Threads. It was a quick sew and turned out cute, I think. She seemed indifferent to the shirt; she didn't hate it but didn't love it either. You can't tell from the photo, but I put some ruffles on the sleeves for that added cuteness. I also made her a necklace that matched but she wasn't wearing it here:


No comments:

Post a Comment