Saturday, April 25, 2020

Pink Checkered Shirt

 August 2018
I made this cute shirt out of scraps from this dress. I used a new pattern that I had just download from Violette Field Threads, the Zoey dress. It was a pattern for a dress, but as I've done before, I decided to alter the pattern to make it a shirt.  Basically I just lengthened the bodice. This shirt sewed up super fast. The only thing that wasn't fast was the fabric-covered snaps, but they sure look perfect with this shirt! I added lace on the bottom to add some interest.  This is one of those rare projects that Elisa likes more than I do.  I mean, I like the shirt okay--but it surprised me that Eesa chose to wear it as much as she did. I'm glad that she liked it though! She doesn't wear it anymore; it's most likely too small anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment