Monday, May 4, 2020

Another Unicorn Dress

It's so weird...but I feel like I JUST made this dress, even though I made it a year and a half before this post was created (sometime in August 2018). I found this adorable unicorn fabric at Hobby Lobby and just had to buy it. I just loooove this dress. The lace (also purchased at Hobby Lobby, to match) just adds that special touch, and so does the pink ribbon.  I used the Maisy dress pattern from Violette Field Threads, since I love the low, zippered back. I had to hand stitch the tops of the lace on the bodice so it would flop down. Eesa wore this dress often enough that I could tell that she liked it, in fact, she even wore it for her class pictures a year after this dress was made. That was about, oh, six months ago. I tried it on Eesa again just a week ago, ad lo and behold it was too small! Not just a little small--we could barely zip it up! So I sold this dress. I hope the next wearer is happy with this gorgeous, one of a kind dress!











No comments:

Post a Comment