Sunday, April 26, 2020

St. Patrick's Day Shirts

 March 2018
How cute is this!! Isn't she the most adorable little St. Paddy's mascot you've ever seen? I found this green checkered fabric at Goodwill, probably about 3-4 yards worth.  I made Eesa this cute shirt using VFT's Pepper shirt pattern.  It is sleeveless; I layered it with a peasant-style shirt I made a year or so ago (here). Coupled with the shirt; the green pants, the gold boots, and a green hair bow, this outfit is just so perfect for St. Patrick's day.  Unfortunately, she only got to wear this once, as the next year St. Patrick's day fell on a Sunday, and the year after that we were on a trip and I forgot about it (it was probably too small by then anyway).


PS: March 2019--I made this oxford shirt for little bro a full year later. I thought I might as well post it here. He wore it with a little green bow tie to church on St. Patrick's day and look so stinkin' cute! He's worn it a few times other than St. Patrick's day, I'm always glad when my kids wear something I made more than once!





No comments:

Post a Comment