Monday, May 18, 2020

Navy, Maroon, and Mustard Outfit

[December 2018] I was in Hobby Lobby and saw a display outfit that I thought was adorable. I unfortunately didn't get a picture of it, but it was the main inspiration for this outfit: the fabrics of course, but also the style. I used Violette Field Thread's Piper Top & Dress pattern for the top (I added the sash, bow, and ruffled bell sleeves myself), and the Piper leggings pattern for the leggings.  I like making Eesa leggings because they are easy to sew up and I can add a few inches because she is so long and skinny. Most leggings we buy at the store are too short within a month. Here she is, modeling her cute new outfit that she probably only wore once or twice after this. She could have worn for the following year as well, but she absolutely refused. I'm never sure what will strike a chord with Eesa and what won't, all the outfits I make look pretty darn cute to me. I'm not sure that this outfit will sell, but I suppose I could as least try:




No comments:

Post a Comment