Friday, May 22, 2020

Another Christmas Dress 2018

Yep, another Christmas dress! I spotted this fabric at a Sewing & Vac store (which I had just discovered), and it was just too cute to pass up on! The snow-globe angels are just adorable. I bought a yard, for $8 I believe. I used the Clara dress pattern from Violette Field Threads, and added a back sash and a couple of trims (leftover gold from the previous Christmas dress) to make the dress a bit more interesting.  I love how this dress turned out. Just so darling! Unfortunately, Eesa was only able to wear this dress for a year, as it was too small the next year. I swear the Clara top runs small, relative to their other patterns in the same size. I don't know why I didn't sell it this last December; I probably forgot. I will try this next Christmas season, because this dress is just too cute to not be worn!



The dress in action at her class Christmas party!



No comments:

Post a Comment