Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Yellow Top

Oops. I almost forgot about this one. Much time has elapsed since I made this shirt, yeesh probably 5 years! But better late than never huh? And I do actually remember most of the specifics. I made this using the VFT Pepper pattern (top version) using some really cute yellow eyelet fabric I found at the thrift store (I'm pretty sure it was Savers). I had to line it with a light white cotton since there were eyelets (aka holes) all over the fabric. I added flutter sleeves as well to make it extra cute! I love the bright yellow. Just so cute on a little girl. I didn't get a picture, but the back enclosure had daisy buttons that matched perfectly! I also made a head band and sewed on some more of the same daisy buttons, sorry, also no picture. I made this in probably late 2017 or early 2018.

Thank goodness for school pictures, or this shirt would have never been photographed! A perfect shirt for pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment