Thursday, February 24, 2022

Mommy/Daughter Matching Dresses

Here's another knit clothing article using Walmart bargain bin fabric! I think this is going to be most of the posts from here on out, ha. Most of the Walmart bargain bin fabric I pass up on, but this particular roll (yep, the fabric comes rolled up) caught my eye. It was/is a cute print, and it has a nice weight drape to it as well. I believe it was at least 4 yards worth of material--plenty to make a dress for both myself and Eesa. So I did! I used a modified Amelia dress pattern from Violette Field Threads for my dress and something else for Eesa--yikes I can't recall exactly what it was though. Anyway, the dresses turned out cute and comfy, especially with the added (and convenient!) pockets. Here we are modeling our dresses, August 2020:  

No comments:

Post a Comment