Friday, September 14, 2018

Haloween Dress

 Whoops, this dress slipped through the (many) cracks of my brain because I made this two years ago and never posted it.  She's worn it the past two Octobers.  She'll probably be able to wear it again this next October because I made it HUGE, although I have to admit I'm sorta itching to make her a new Halloween dress and perhaps maybe sell this one? My lazy streak will probably win, though lol. Anyway, here it is.  I think the necklace brings the whole dress together. I made it with leftover of fabric I've had in my stash from previous Halloween outfits, so I didn't pay much. Okay, I'll admit--I can't remember how much I paid or where I even bought this fabric.  Walmart, maybe?  Anyway, here she is (pic from last year):




1 comment:

  1. The orange with white polka dots and the green along with the rick rack trim make this dress look similar to a pumpkin. Well, not really, but the colors make it look like a Halloween dress.

    ReplyDelete