Thursday, September 13, 2018

Dress with Jean Skirt and Pockets

Another day, another adorable dress!  I made this back in October 2017 and finally sold it last month.  All materials from this dress were thrifted, so I paid very little for this dress (I'd say no more than $2!).  I used jean material for the skirt.  Jean material is not ideal for a dress skirt, but it does have its charms.  I added pockets and I think it makes the dress really sweet.  Eesa got a ton of compliments in this dress.  Unfortunately, when I washed it a part of the front decal came undone and the skirt and trim were horribly wrinkled.  It sat in my sewing room until I finally fixed the front with fabric glue.  Its not very visible in the pictures or from far away, but hey someone bought it (not full-price of course) anyway.
Miss Eesa modeling her new dress

Fixed and ironed.  Good as new and ready to be shipped out!

1 comment:

  1. Denim skirts and dresses have been popular for decades, and never seem to go out of style. I love the print bodice and pockets with castles, and the trim adds to the uniqueness of the dress.

    ReplyDelete