Sunday, October 2, 2022

Mommy/Daughter Matching Shirts


Here's a matching set of shirts I made for myself and girly in May of 2021. I was inspired by this shirt I saw an amazon:

I didn't have any cheetah print fabric, but I had something similar, even though it was fabric for things like leotards or swimsuits. It was just a small strip, so it didn't matter a great deal. The black fabric was a soft knit I found in the Walmart bargain bin. I did have to draft my own pattern, from a dolman top I already had (Ellie & Mac's). It wasn't super hard to draft my own pattern, and like the way these shirts turned out. But....if I had to do them all over again, I would have made the sleeves a little wider/looser, and the length of my shirt a bit longer on mine.


A very bad pic of both of us, but the only one I have of both of us together in the shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment