Sunday, October 4, 2020

Pink & White Striped Wrap Dress

May 2019: Here is another wrap dress I made, and I love it! This is the Olive dress pattern from VFT. I started cutting this dress before I realized I didn't have enough fabric to finish. Whoops. Luckily I was able to order more fabric from Walmart.com. I like how the lines go different directions with each part of the dress, yet are still neat. For that added touch of cuteness (and length!) I added a pink band at the bottom of the skirt and sewed in some $1 lace I found at Walmart. I like that it breaks of the lines and adds some interest. The dress sewed up easy enough; I don't remember having any trouble with it. I love how this dress turned out. Unfortunately, Eesa didn't wear it near as much as I would have liked her to wear it. I don't even know if it fits anymore.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment