Thursday, November 12, 2020

Striped Romper

A neighbor down the street gave me a large bag of fabric, and a couple of sewing patterns. Eesa had a blast laying out all the fabrics and matching them with her hairbows.  Silly girl. I've only made a couple of outfits for her from this fabric stash; the rest I still have. I'm sure someday I'll figure out what to do with the rest. The first thing I made a romper (August 2019), and I used one of the patterns that was gifted along with the fabric. The romper was pretty easy to make, I can't remember what brand the pattern was (it was a paper pattern and not a pdf). I didn't make too many alterations to it other that adding an inch to the waist and ruffle on the short's hem. Eesa wore this romper fairly often, until she grew out of it about a year later. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment