Monday, September 28, 2020

Lil' Bunny Ball Stuffy

Here's a cute little toy I made for Eesa, on account of her insistence that I make her a "squishimal". I used some pink fuzzy fabric (that had a teenie bit of stretch) that I found at Goodwill. I used a fabric ball pattern I found free online and just kinda made up the rest myself. I hand-embroidered the face and used a pom-pom maker to make the bunny's tail. I actually had (still have) some memory foam stuffing that I had pulled out of my own pillow (which I did because the pillow was waaaaay too overstuffed for my liking). It's nice to sew up something different for a change. The kids have way too many toys and I don't' like adding to the pile, but isn't this bunny ball just so cute?? I think so! And so delightfully squishy, too!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment