Monday, October 23, 2017

June Dresses

Here are some dresses I made using VFT's June dress pattern.  Oh how I love this pattern! The dress sews up fairly quick and I love how cute and unique it is! I think the open back is just gorgeous.  I even bought the 18" doll pattern so Eesa's dolly can match her! I've made Shimmer & Shine and two Shopkins dresses.  The pockets are perfect for storing Teeny Genies or Shopkins. Here are all of the fun June dresses that I made early summer '17:

Shimmer & Shine.

 Shopkins!

 Dolly Shopkins!

Isn't the back just the sweetest? Perfect for keeping her cool in the summer.

The three June dresses that I've made.  The pink Shopkins dress was made for her cousin.

  Eesa Modeling her Shopkins dress.  It must have been silly sock day!

Girlie in her Shimmer and Shine June dress.  It's shorter than the Shopkins dress only because I didn't have enough fabric to make it the length the pattern asked for.  I actually like the shorter length too.

1 comment:

  1. Darling summer little girls theme dresses! I really like the blue dress, but the pockets on the other dresses are so cool and fun! It's always nice to have a pocket!

    ReplyDelete