I used some fabric had had from my free-fabric stash. It was originally an ugly dirty dish-water gray, but I bought some black dye and it dyed it a charcoal gray. Unfortunately, with every wash the fabric gets lighter and lighter. That was my first (and quite possibly, my last) time dying fabric.
I used the Viollete Field Threads "Josephine" top for Elisa's shirt. It was a pretty involved shirt to make because it calls for pin-tucking and of course the collar, ruffles, and button holes aren't a quick sew either. But I love this shirt pattern and I will definitely be making more in the future! The skirt I made up and I'm pleased with how it turned out. For Gabe's shirt I used a 99 cent pattern that I got at Joannes. I liked the way his turned out too, but I don't like that the hems flip up because I made the hems too wide. Oh well--lesson learned.
Here are the pics. These are the only ones I have of Gabe in his shirt, but you get the idea. I also made a matching headband for Elisa. I'm not sure if I like it or not.