Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fiona Top Outfit #2

 I've posted Fiona top #3 so now its time for #2!

I made this outfit for Elisa's 2-year portraits.  I used some red and black heart print fabric I've had in my stash for awhile which I had bought at Joann's awhile ago.  It is a good quality fabric but I can't remember how much I paid for it, I'm sure I got it heavily discounted or I wouldn't have bought it!  The red fabric is broadcloth, one of my favorite fabrics to work with!  Although it is thin, it is cheap, pretty much wrinkle-free, and comes in a whole array of solid colors. I altered a pants pattern I already had to make the knicker pants.  You can't see it in the pictures, but there is a huge bow in the back of the shirt.  I just love this outfit set on her!  Isn't she darling in her outfit?! It's nice to see my outfits on her in good-quality pictures. 





1 comment:

  1. She's a doll in these pictures and in this outfit. I think I commented on it awhile back in the link to the pictures or on Eesa Fashionista!

    ReplyDelete