Okay, I know this is way late (actually I forgot about this) but here is Elisa's Halloween costume. Her first costume was a flop. Well, not exactly a flop--she was supposed to be a butterfly--but it ended up being WAY too big. So I decided to make her a bee costume, since her brother was going to be a bumble bee as well. I made this in a few hours, I didn't have much time to work on it because it was so last minute, but it all turned out good. I altered a pattern I already had but mostly I just winged it, it's basically a romper. Turned out pretty darn cute, I think. Although I think I should have done a flower in the front to match the flower on the hair bow, instead of a heart. Oh well. I spent hardly money at all on this outfit. May $2-$3.