Sunday, January 1, 2017

Strawberry Shirt

I apologize for not having a better picture of this adorable shirt!  I know I say this about a lot of the things I make, but this one is a favorite for sure!  She gets a ton of compliments when she wears it.  I made this shirt sort of on a whim, as in, I didn't plan very much ahead of time what exactly I wanted to go with this shirt, other than I wanted to make a shirt that was strawberry-themed. 
I miraculously happened to have all of these adorable fabrics that went perfectly together.  I even had trim AND a (thrifted) strawberry applique!  I didn't really use a pattern, well, I used a bodice pattern that I found for free off the internet somewhere.  It was a little loose on her (you can tell since the shirt is tied back) but that's even better because she can wear it another year! Yay!!


1 comment:

  1. This cute outfit reminds me of a cupcake or a birthday outfit! It is darling and fancy, and the strawberries add to the cupcake look!

    ReplyDelete