Sunday, January 1, 2017

Luna Love!

 Since I am impossibly far behind, I'm going to post all of these Luna creations in one post.  This is yet another pattern from Violette Field Threads.  I couldn't wait for it to go on sale, so I bought the pattern back in October for full price.  I think I got my money's worth out of it anyway! I love this pattern so much! Its so cute, quick, and easy. I had to stop myself from making Lunas because I was going a little crazy, making a whole bunch of them!  This pattern is so versatile, I love all of the different looks I can get.  I also love the Luna is because it doesn't require a ton of fabric, and its great for mixing and matching fabric as well:
 

 
  My very first Luna!  I bought the fabric at Walmart.  I chose it because it is vibrant and is a great fall color scheme.  
 I had this orange and brown fabric in my stash forever!  I made this one for my niece. 

 
 I made this shirt from leftover material from a dress I made my niece a few months back.  It wasn't enough fabric (not enough width), but even with it not being as full as the pattern called for, I think it looks darling!
 Ooh, how I love how this one turned out!  I made it from my old maternity jeans that were all stretched out at waist.   

 
 A sweet dress, made from thrifted fabric and trim.  I used some fat quarters I got at Walmart for the bodice and pockets.

 A Christmas-y shirt I made for my niece.  All from thrifted fabric and trim!  I wove red ribbon into the trim, and it took much longer than expected because it kept twisting.  I love the way it turned out!  I didn't have enough fabric for pockets, but I think it looks adorable without.

1 comment:

  1. I like the small print fabrics you used for these dresses!

    ReplyDelete