It's been awhile. Anywho, I made this dress for Eeesa waaaay back in October. I actually made it for a parade she was supposed to be in, but it was canceled. No loss though, I'm very happy with the way this dress turned out. I bought the fabric a while back at hobby lobby, and the green trim at walmart, so I spent probably around $6-7 to make this dress. I can't even remember which pattern I used, but I really like this pattern (no closures-it is a pull-over dress!). You can't see it that well, but I did some machine top-stitching as embellishment along the tops of the pockets (I love those pockets!) and across the chest. I think it adds a unique, professional touch. Elisa wears this fairly often and I've got plans to make her another dress using this pattern.