Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Bow Shirt

 Elisa and I both really like this shirt!  I made it back in December so that she could have a warmer shirt to wear instead of just short sleeves for the winter.  I found the fabric at Joanns during their Black Friday sale and bought a yard because I really liked the fun & funky bold pattern. It is flannel so it is nice and soft.  I combined a couple of patterns for this shirt and the bell sleeves I had to figure out on my own, but they weren't too hard to do.  Including the zipper, this shirt cost less than $5 to make. Yay!  Here she is in her cute shirt: 





1 comment:

  1. This shirt at first looks like a jungle print, and Elisa looks like she's in the jungle holding onto the plant leaf. I really like the colors, and the bows just make is a nice fabric for a pretty girl!!

    ReplyDelete