Monday, May 13, 2013

Paris Dress #2

Here is version #2 of my Paris dress.  It is very similar to the first, a few minor tweaks here and there but mainly I just added another ruffle on the bottom.  I just love it with the little top hat! It is a bit big on Elisa now but she'll grow into it (better big than small!). 

Anyway, The bodice is my own pattern, drafted from a shirt of Elisa's that I thought was adorable.   I don't know how to make bigger sizes--well, more accurately, I don't want to bother with making larger sizes--so I will not be adding this one to the shop.

Here she is, so stinkin' cute!  She wore it to church with her little hat and she was a big hit! 





1 comment:

  1. I love the Paris print with the Eiffel Tower, the pink ruffles with black edging, black polka dot and pink bodice with black buttons, square back, little sleeves and hat headband.

    She looks darling in this outfit, and it is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete