Thursday, February 7, 2013

Rainbow Satin Hairbow

This fun hairbow was inspired by one I saw on Etsy (I can't seem to find it right now--but there are plenty of similar one floating around out there).  I love the shiny bright colors.  It's almost like a crown! It took awhile to make--I used polyester fabric---and come to think of it, it would have taken less time and looked less bulky if I had used ribbon instead.  Oh well.  On the other hand, it probably would have been a lot more expensive to make (although I would have had a lot of ribbon left over for other projects!).  Anywho, here it is:

I paid a couple of bucks for the fabric, and I guess I'll add another dollar for the sparkly and other stuff.  So, $3 for this awesome hairbow!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, colorful, flower headband that looks stunning with the rainbow dress!

    ReplyDelete