Since I learned how to do neckline finishes on knits (I had some problems with that---but that's a post for another day!), I've been having lots of fun working with knits. I was inspired by this here pattern because it looked easy...and it was! I altered the pattern quite a bit (obviously, I had to make it small enough for Elisa) and I loved the way it looked (very sophisticated on my Eesa) so much that I made one for me too! Yay! We match--that's always fun! :)
I think overall both shirts turned out very professional-looking and cute. I am amazed that I made something for me that I would actually wear in public!
And now for some god-awful pics of me and my girly wearing the shirts. You can't see it in these pictures, but the fabric has thick stripes of subtle sparkle that is super cute!
Total Cost: Less than $10 for two shirts!