Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pink/Black Damask Print Romper

 I found this fabric at Hobby Lobby.  Love that place! I thought it was very striking and very stylish.  Originally, I made it a dress for Elisa using the same pattern as I did for the layered ruffle shirt I posted earlier.  I changed my mind and made it into a romper instead.  I cut a slit in the middle of the skirt, added some elastic for the legs, and pounded in some snaps.  It has a zipper in the back and is very comfortable for her.  The fabric wasn't exactly cheap as it is quite fashionable, but I think I only paid $5 or so, plus another $1 or so for the zipper.  So what, $7 for this adorable romper?! Yes please! Can't find it that cheap in the stores.  In fact, you can't find this romper anywhere in stores!  Though you may find some similar items on Etsy.  


Total Cost: $7

1 comment: