Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bumble Bee!

I bought this skirt at Hobby Lobby because I thought it was just so darn cute!!  No matter that she didn't have a top to go with it, I would just have to make her a new one!!
I love embellishing onesies, but lately I've been getting a little tired of the plain, boring sleeves.  So on this onesie, I unpicked the sleeves, and sewed some ribbon on to make cute butterfly sleeves! I will post a tutorial of this later (stay tuned!).  I made a little bumble bee and appliqued it on.  Super easy and super cute!!  Cost?  Free! The onesie anyway. It was a hand-me-down and I used scraps for the bee.  I wish the skirt was free, but no such luck!!  Here is my little darling modeling her darling spring outfit:
 





Cost: $0!
P.S.  Don't you DARE ever EVER call this a costume.  THIS IS NOT A COSTUME!! It is a very cute outfit that happens to be bumble bee themed!!

1 comment: