Monday, September 12, 2011

Vintage Ruffle Romper

The "vintage" look is really in right now for baby girls.  I don't really know exactly what that entails, but apparently, this is the look: 






At least that is what people say when they see her in this little romper.  I wasn't consciously going for the "vintage" look, I merely modeled this outfit on some I saw on Etsy (the ruffle rompers).  I also wanted to use up some lace I had laying around forever.  I had no pattern to work off of-I made it all up and it actually turned out quite well.  I think the hair bow really locks in the vintage look.  It was super easy to make and one of my favorite hair bows of hers.
The outfit itself was free for me to make--the fabric and lace were given to me.  The only expense was the hair bow...mainly the feathers.  I think I spent a total of $3 on this outfit!

Sadly, she has outgrown this romper, plus she pooped in it so it is slightly stained :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment