Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hello and Welome!

Since we've had little Elisa, I've been going crazy with making her cute outfits.  I've had a lot of fun making her clothes because girls are so fun to dress up! 
I love the boutique look (fabric flowers, lots of ruffles, over-the-top hair bows, etc,) which is really popular thanks to Esty.  I love stalking that site when I am not sewing or crafting. Unfortunately, I am WAY too poor to afford any of that boutique stuff for her. I am however, privileged to possess basic sewing skills so I've been using the boutique-style as inspiration for many of her outfits, and I can make them for a fraction of the cost.  
This blog was created so I can show off everything I made, and hopefully Elisa can look back and appreciate it! I may throw in some tutorials here and there (I'm really bad at taking pictures while I work though), but mostly it's just for fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment