Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Pink Floral Dress

 Here is a dress that I made earlier in '17.  I can't remember which month it was.  I picked out the fabric from Joanns and used the Odette Pattern from VFT.  This dress kicked my butt. It was the first time I used the burrito method and lets just say my seam ripper and I are were well acquainted in the making of this dress.  I do love the was this dress turned out.  The pattern calls for it fully lined, but I didn't have that much fabric so I just lined the bodice.  These are the only pictures I have, so you can't see that the back is a keyhole opening with ties.  There are also ties on the sides.  They are adorable, but kind of annoying because they get untied fairly often. As much as I love this dress, I'm not sure I have the courage to make another.  It was a very time-consuming dress to make.  Here is girlie wearing her dress in Hawaii!


1 comment:

  1. The pink flowery print is beautiful, and the dark blue ruffle sleeves are very interesting!

    ReplyDelete