Friday, October 6, 2017

Jean and Lace Dress

 Here is a dress I made in April '17.  It is one of my favorites! I didn't own an exact pattern for this dress, so I had to combine a couple: Piper from VFT and a boy's oxford shirt pattern (from Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop).  The lace, lace trim, and jean material were all thrifted.  I used white broadcloth to line the skirt, so this dress was really cheap to make! However, I had to go out and buy a brown belt for this dress.  She wears this dress with cowboy boots.  She gets a lot of compliments whenever she wears it, and she wears it frequently.  I will be sad when she outgrows this dress! I love it on her!




1 comment:

  1. This dress does have a western look with the tailored bodice and fancy lace skirt, so the belt and cowgirl boots go well with it.

    ReplyDelete