Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Pony Dress

 Here is a dress I made back in December '16--and I'm just getting around to posting it, haha! I LOVE this dress!  I used the Pepper pattern from VFT, with flutter sleeves. I bought the fabric from Joan's.    I used piping on the collar (which took me a few tries), and bias tape on the bottom.  I love it so much! Elisa likes it too.  Unicorns and pink are always a good choice for little girls! When I bought this fabric, I was worried that the print would make the dress look too "pajama-ish", but I think I've avoided that look, thank goodness.  I sometimes wonder if it needs a navy sash or if I maybe should have put the navy piping along the skirt/bodice seam, but either way it's an adorable dress! Sorry, I don't have the best pictures of this dress, but here they are anyway:

 


1 comment: