Thursday, August 10, 2017

Floral Dress

 Here is a dress I made back in April.  I intended it to be an Easter dress for my lil' miss, but it ended up going to her cousin, on account of the dress being a bit to big for her.  Eesa has narrow shoulders just like her mama, and the neckline on this particular pattern (it's the Maisie dress from VFT) is fairly wide.  Although the neckline (well, mostly backline) is what I love about this dress!  I added cap sleeves, back ties, and lace trim.  I also love that this pattern allows for a beautiful, exposed zipper  (I ordered them here from Amazon, FYI).  Here are the pictures of the dress.  Sorry for the yellowish hue and the busy background, but you may have noticed that I do not own a fancy camera, photoshop, nor have I ever professed to be a good photographer! Haha.

 
  I love the low-cut back line.  It is so feminine and sweet!


1 comment:

  1. Pretty flowers, and the cap sleeves, lace and ties are such nice features on the dress.

    ReplyDelete