Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Black, Gray, and Yellow Outfit

This is not my first ruffle pants and bib shirt outfit, nor is it my last.  I love making these sets because they come together so easily and they turn out so cute!  I made this set for Elisa for Christmas.  I've had the fabric since May of last year--I'm glad it got put to good use! 
The first day Elisa wore this, the pants kept falling down.  Despite me following the pattern's measurements, bottom-heavy pants and Elisa's skinny waist make for a lot of crackage, if ya know what I mean.  I had to go back in the waist seam and take in a lot of elastic.  The waist looks like it could fit a newborn, but at least it hold up her pants!  She gets a lot of compliments when she wears this outfit. 

1 comment:

  1. She looks really cute in this outfit with flowers, geometrics, and solids, kind of a psychodelic '60's hippie look.

    ReplyDelete