Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Instant Hair!

 Have you ever heard baby pigtail headbands?  They're made by "Bebe Doos Perfect Ponies" and I came across one while at the swap meet in CA.  It looked SO SO cute on Elisa and I wanted to buy it but it was $21!! Too much for my broke self.  I should have taken a picture but I didn't have my camera with me. So you know me, I just had to make one for Elisa.

Here is what it is supposed to look like:


Here is how mine turned out:
   
 
 
 

 
I know, right?!  Silly! It just looks silly.  In fact, these pictures make it look better than it does in real life.  The color was too white and I think I made it too thick.  I would try again, but the color is just so wrong that I won't even bother.  Good thing the hair was only $2.  Meh.  Hopefully I'll get some good use out of the leftover hair some other time.
Total Cost: $2, 30 minutes, some ribbon, and a nice stretchy lacy hairband.

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't sure by the pictures. It probably does look silly in real life though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Elisa's pigtails. Before you know it, she'll have her own!

    ReplyDelete